The collection has run into uncertainty due to
A number of the Covid clauses are at odds with a number of calls for of the BCCI for the group. Whereas the Indian board is agreeable to 14-day isolation, it needs the gamers to be allowed to practise in that interval. One other clause that the BCCI has objection to is about the entire contingent going again to isolation if one member of the group checks constructive.
In that context, there are disagreements and CA is looking for a center floor. The BCCI has been arguing that the gamers are already in
The BCCI considerations are that the continued uncertainty is resulting in delay in planning for the collection, primarily logistics and choice of the group. Initially it needed to carry the choice assembly on October 20 however a brand new date has not been fastened in view of lack of readability on the collection. Messages to BCCI president Sourav Ganguly, secretary Jay Shah and appearing CEO Hemang Amin remained unanswered until the time of going to print.